Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Digging through the dress-up drawer

Will has donned his Spiderman costume so many times over the past year that for a moment, as he was pronouncing that he was going to be Spiderman for Halloween this year, I was almost certain that he’d gone as Spidey last year too. But no, he was a knight -- a costume that required only a tiny bit of effort to compile with some dollar store acquisitions.
Each year, I get less motivated on the homemade costume front, so when Will opted for a costume already in his dress-up drawer, I admit I was happy to consent.

Then we dug up a homemade tiger costume worn by Will a couple years ago and Owen was excited to go as Tiger. So, no work for me this year.

We got dressed up early for a Halloween playdate yesterday, and Spiderman developed an instant affinity for Tiger’s tail.

Here are the Spider-Tiger duo in action with Spiderman flexing muscles and casting his webs and Tiger practicing his deafening roar.

No comments: